These award winning merino wool adhesive bandages are designed in New Zealand and are taking the world by storm.
A natural, highly breathable bandage from a renewable wool source, and the bandage fabric is plastic free. With XL & regular bandage sizes, in 'Alpine Blue' & 'Granite Grey' colors, every pack of WoolAid is perfect for home, the car and sports bag.
- Naturally strong, yet flexible and soft to touch
- 100% merino wool bandage fabric
- 60% plant-derived wound pad.
- Natural merino wool fabric is plastic-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
- Bandage fabric biodegrades within 4 months of being in soil
- Medical grade–adhesive and absorbent wound pad
- Includes 2 bandage sizes in Alpine Blue and Granite Gray colors
- Apply bandages to clean, dry skin
- Packaging including bandage sleeves and tabs are biodegradable and recyclable
- Merino wool is a renewable resource that regrows after shearing