A beautiful statement piece for your camp kit or home kitchen. This kettle features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a bronze-like patina finish.
- Steel, Enamel, FSC Certified Natural Walnut
- Baked stainless steel rim with bronze-like patina appearance
- Slight variations in color on rim are expected
- Steel core with speckled enamel finish
- FSC certified natural walnut accents
- H: 145 × 105 (H w/ lid: 159)
- 6 Cups
The enamelware stainless steel rim is heat-treated to create a bronze-like patina finish. Both the surface and rim can be stripped of its unique coloring by acidic foods, such as lemon, and some harsh detergents and cleansers. We recommend hand washing the teapot to protect the natural walnut wood and help maintain the original look and feel of the enamelware pieces.
To hand wash: Use a gentle, natural cleanser. Use warm, soapy water to help remove baked-on food. Gently wipe away residue. Avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes as this may scratch the surface.
As a Certified B Corporation, Barebones ensure that their commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches our products worldwide, without exception.