The sun always shines, even when you don’t see it. It's there behind the clouds! So pack a hat, 'cause you never know when you’ll want a little instant shade. It packs into itself and bursts forth when needed—just like the sun through those clouds. And the wind? Let it blow, that’s what the chin straps are for anyways.
- Packs into its own circular pouch for easy carrying and storage
- Adjustable headband and chin straps
- Fits heads sizes up to 58cm
- Brim diameter measures 48cm
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine washable
How to pack your hat back into its pouch:
- Grab your hat brim like a steering wheel, with your hands 180˚ apart
- Twist in opposite directions and bring each hand toward the opposite wrist
- The brim should create not just two but three coils. Grab the middle coil and sort of guide it into place between the outside two
- Sandwich the coils together
- Pack into pouch. Voilá!
Sustainability has been a part of BAGGU's mission since we started making reusable shopping bags back in 2007.
For much of BAGGU's history, our sustainability efforts focused on the elimination and minimization of waste in our operations and production processes. Sustainability can feel daunting and complex, and given our limited resources as a small company, prioritizing waste reduction felt like a natural focus — an extension of our mission to eliminate single use plastic bags.
Designing bags sustainably means designing them to last. We want every bag we make to live a long, productive life so we prioritize quality, ensuring our materials and construction hold up over time and age with character. We also do this by staying true to our creative vision at any given moment — we always want the things we make to feel timely and relevant, but we do our best to avoid chasing trends.
To minimize waste and increase durability, our reusable bags are assembled from one continuous piece of recycled nylon material, with the neck of the bag used to construct the carrying pouch. This is one of the ways in which we work to eliminate waste during the actual construction of our products, and we are working to better implement this idea across our entire product line.