Luxury Natural Skincare From Beautiful Nelson, New Zealand.
Made in NZ, Cruelty Free, Natural
CLEANSING CREAM - Manuka Honey & Kiwifruit - 100g
- For a fresh clean face without drying. Nourish your skin while you cleanse.
- The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory power of Manuka Honey and Manuka Extract help to deep clean while balancing your skin’s pH.
- Kiwifruit Extracts help your skin fend off pollutants and look revitalised.
- Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, and Aloe Vera help to soothe and nourish your skin.
- Naturally fragranced with Rose Geranium and Manuka essential oils for a beautiful fresh scent.
OVERNIGHT REPAIR - Flaxseed & NZ Marine Collagen - 100g
- Wake up looking refreshed. Treat your tired, stressed skin to a true boost of nourishment while you sleep.
- Flaxseed and Rosehip oils help to even your skin tone, reduce dark circles and fine lines.
- NZ Marine Collagen and Kiwifruit Extracts help your skin defend against the effects of pollutants, and assist with moisture retention to smooth your complexion.
- Shea butter and Chia Seed Oil act as a multi-vitamin to deeply nourish your skin.
- Naturally fragranced with Rose Geranium and Lavender essential oils for a calming effect before you sleep.
PROTECTIVE DAY CREAM - Kiwifruit & NZ Marine Collagen - 100g
- For bright, hydrated skin without greasiness.
- Help your skin defend against pollutants.
- Light formulation including Sodium Hyaluronate and Avocado Oil helps hydrate and rejuvenate tired, environmentally damaged skin.
- NZ Marine Collagen and Kiwifruit Seed Oil help your skin fend off pollutants, UV, and hyperpigmentation.
- Naturally fragranced with Rose Geranium and Tuberose essential oils for a fresh scent for your new day.
COLLAGEN CLAY MASK - Chia & Charcoal - 100g
- For clean and radiant skin without irritation.
- Deep clean while softening and nourishing, and maintaining moisture levels.
- Chia seed oil helps to hydrate and protect your skin from moisture loss.
- Absorb contaminants and minimise pores with Lipobead® Detox with Charcoal which burst on application to release activated charcoal.
- Draw impurities and toxins from your skin with Green Clay and Manuka Honey.
- Cupuaçu butter, Aloe Vera and Allantoin help to soften, soothe, and protect your skin.
- Naturally fragranced with Rose Geranium, Grapefruit, and Manuka essential oils for a fresh scent to brighten your mood as well as your complexion
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
NEW ZEALAND MARINE COLLAGEN
100% New Zealand origin marine collagen with vitamins and essential sea minerals aids in healing the skin and boosting its structure. Marine collagen helps to restore, firm, and plump skin, as well as hydrate.
LIPOBEAD® DETOX WITH CHARCOAL
Spherical delivery system that bursts on application to capture and neutralise pollutants, dirt, excess oils and toxins. Lipobead® Detox with Charcoal absorbs contaminants purifying the skin and keeping it clean and radiant while minimising the appearance of pores.
MANUKA HONEY & MANUKA EXTRACT
Antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Helps remove dead skin cells and promote skin regeneration while hydrating and balancing your skins pH levels.
Contains high levels of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and micronutrients which help to defend your skin against free radicals and the effects of airborne pollutants.
Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C and E to help nourish and soothe your skin. Aloe vera shows anti-aging properties which help improve skin condition and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while moisturising and hydrating without greasiness.
When combined with Vitamin C (for example Kiwifruit extract) Vitamin E helps to brighten a dull complexion, improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, and strengthen your skin’s defences against environmental impacts while soothing and nourishing.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
Helps to soften and smooth your skin’s appearance, boost collagen production and protect against UV damage.
CHIA SEED OIL
Helps to hydrate skin and form a barrier against moisture loss. Chia Seed Oil is suitable for sensitive skin as it helps reduce itchiness. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, Chia Seed Oil might be considered a 'multivitamin' for the skin.
Known as the most effective clay to draw impurities and toxins from the skin, helps to soften dry skin. Green clay is gentle, helping to soothe and relax irritated skin and reduce inflammation, while tightening pores, toning skin, and exfoliating dead skin cells.
Known to hydrate and plump skin, Cupuaçu Butter is a plant-based alternative to lanolin, which helps protect and moisturise, offering restructuring benefits through improving skins moisture barrier and promoting deep hydration for improved elasticity and anti-inflammatory activity.
CARROT SEED OIL
With antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties that help improve skin health and prevent aging.
From the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin helps soften, soothe and protect, is anti-irritant, healing and stimulates the growth of new tissue.
KIWIFRUIT SEED OIL
Packing a big Omega 3 punch, Kiwifruit Seed Oil helps to treat blotches, skin blemishes, large pores, and dark spots, as well as relieve itchy, irritated skin. Kiwifruit Seed Oil is known to help prevent moisture loss and add suppleness and prevent drying.
SODIUM HYALURONATE (HYALURONIC ACID)
Known for supporting the body's collagen production and helping combat the signs of aging, Sodium Hyaluronate rehydrates helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and plump skin. Sodium Hyaluronate is able to hold almost 1000 times its own weight in water, can help keep your skin moist and protect against dehydration.
Helps to moisturise and nourish skin, perfect for dehydrated or climate damaged skin. Known for its rejuvenating properties, Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamins A, D, and E, and essential fatty acids and phytosterols, crucial for healthy skin function and helping to reduce the presence of age spots while softening the skin.
Essential fatty acids help smooth the appearance of wrinkles by helping to repair skin cells. Flaxseed Oil is known to moisturise, even skin tone, and reduce dark circles.
Helps to moisturise and repair, having a deeply nourishing effect on ageing, dehydrated, or irritated skin. Rosehip Oil is packed with Vitamin A (retinol) and Vitamin C, which is known to help brighten, boost collagen, and protect your skin against environmental stress.
Shea Butter is high in essential fatty acids and vitamins to help soften, soothe, and heal inflamed skin to tone and improve the skins condition.