Introducing the Detox Cleanser & Mask, a 100% plant-based cleansing powder that is activated by the water in your shower.
For the planet
Formulated without water, this daily polishing powder is super concentrated & will last for up to 65 usages. Packaged in endlessly recyclable aluminium & a sustainable stone-based label.
For your skin
Reinvent your beauty routine with this waterless detox cleanser & mask. Formulated with charcoal, kaolin & a pre & probiotic complex to gently cleanse, rebalance & improve skin radiance.
The result? Clean & clear skin.
Skin type: For oily, combination, problematic skin
Skin concerns: Break outs, excess sebum, blackheads
✓ Naturally Sourced Ingredients
✓ Ethically Made in New Zealand
✓ Unscented: no fragrance or essential oils
- Kaolin & Illite (French green clay): we use a combination of both clays. Kaolin has great drying and cleansing properties, which will help clear oily and acne prone skin. French green clay has a stronger ability to calm skin irritated
- Charcoal: has been used for its purifying properties for centuries. Charcoal is renowned for its ability to absorb excess dirt, oil and impurities from the skin’s surface. It works like a magnet to attract dirt from the pores of your skin. It can help your pores to appear more refined.
- Vegan pre & probiotic complex: A stable, balanced microbiome is a basic need of everybody’s skin. If your skin isn’t looking and feeling as healthy and fresh as it used to, there’s a good chance your microbiome could be unbalanced. Everyone can benefit from the valuable support prebiotics provide, especially those with a compromised skin barrier or sensitivity. Prebiotics are essentially foods consumed by probiotics. Probiotics are the good bacteria in and on the skin that keep our skin healthy
What's not in it?
- We stripped out the non sense and only kept potent & concentrated ingredient.
- Free from: Water, Fragrance, Essential oils, Preservative system, Sulphate, Silicone, Paraben , Nasties
- Full ingredient list: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch; Kaolin; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Illite; Charcoal Powder; Xanthan Gum; Lactobacillus; Alpha-Glucan; Maltodextrin; Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
How to use : As a cleanser, sprinkle a ¼ teaspoon onto wet hands. Turn the tap off. Lather onto your hands to activate, it will foam! Massage onto face. Rinse well. Turn the tap off.
As a mask, mix ½ to 1 teaspoon of powder with ½ teaspoon of water until you get a thick consistent paste. Apply the mask using a brush or fingers for 5 minutes then remove with a damp warm cloth.
Precautions : Avoid contact with the eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Keep the
product dry, away from direct water contact.
Packaging & Sustainability:
- Bottle: designed to be re-used & refilled. Our bottles are lightweight, compact and in endlessly recyclable aluminium.
- Label: it looks like a normal paper label but it is not! It is made of natural limestone waste off-cuts and recycled resin in a process that uses solar energy and generates zero waste. It has a low CO2 emission profile and no water needed for its production.