SIMPLE. SAFE. SUSTAINABLE.
Reduce the chemicals in your home by simply swapping to Second Nature Botanicals natural & organic cleaning sprays. Safe for kids, pets and the planet. These beautiful glass bottles are designed to be refilled over and over again.
- Natural (like not 99% but 100% with none of the nasties we promise!)
- Kid-friendly, pet-friendly, eco-friendly
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Cruelty Free, Vegan
- Biodegradable, grey tank safe
- Hand-made in NZ
- Glass Bottles
ORGANIC CLEANING SPRAY
This go-to spray is truly the all-rounder of the bunch. 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend of Manuka, Lemon, Orange, Lavender & Eucalyptus will have your home smelling oh-so-fresh and the aromatherapy experience will leave you feeling energised!
- Great for wiping down messy tables after family dinners.
- Works hard on grubby oven tops, appliances and food-prep areas as it’s non-toxic and food safe.
- Use in the bathroom on grimy tiles, sink areas and showers.
- Works its magic on the toughest of stains on clothing, carpet and furniture.
NATURAL DISINFECTING SPRAY
The anti-bacterial blend of Manuka, Orange, Cinnamon, Thyme, Eucalyptus & Clove has amazing antibacterial cleaning power. This beautiful spray has been designed to be wipe-free if you wish. There are loads of ways you can use this including:
- Deodoriser in your bathroom - spray liberally around the toilet and floor.
- If someone in your home is sick with a cold or flu, spray around their room as often as you can!
- Spritz kids high-chairs / play areas after use (can use with a cloth if you wish).
- Spray in the nursery after nappy changes.
- Spritzing pet beds and pet areas.
- A few spritzes in your hands create a hand-sanitiser (try decanting into a smaller spray bottle that fits in your handbag) - please note this is NOT tested against Covid-19 and should not be used as such.
1 Litre refills to fill your spray bottles TWICE over. Save money and the planet! The refills come in a plastic PET bottle. These can be refilled or reused around the house. They can also be recycled. We understand that living with less plastic and less chemicals all of the time can be tricky and we are here to provide everyone with low tox and lower waste solutions.
Read about the reasons why you should ditch nasty chemicals in your home here.